IISER, Thiruvananthapuram Jobs 2020 for JRF, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing PG, GATE, NET. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IISER, Thiruvananthapuram Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 22-06-2020.
Junior Research Fellow:– 1 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
JRF:- Master’s degree in Chemistry or related branch such as Inorganic, Organic, Materials Science, OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Applied Chemistry, with a minimum of 60% marks, selected through a process prescribed in any one of the following (a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-UGC NET including lectureship and GATE. Or (b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by MHRD and its Agencies and institutions such as UGC / IIT / IISc / IISERs / IITs etc.
|Age Limit||Below 28, A relaxation as per MHRD rules for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and women candidates|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to [email protected] on or before 22nd June 2020, along with mentioned below details as a single PDF file.
- A complete CV containing contact details, all the academic details, and name and contact numbers of two referees.
- Copies of certificates and scorecards showing the eligibility.
Notification Date:- 09th June 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 22nd June 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Thiruvananthapuram.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/ Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.